A little bit about me...
I am goal oriented, responsible and a go-getter. I can confidently handle challenges and problem solving. I have obtained numerous productivity and service awards which attest to my success in the industry. I am committed to providing the highest quality of real estate service. My values include honesty, integrity, respect and caring.
My business/listings are handled by me personally; not by an assistant or middle man. This means I am current on all aspects/stages of my listings. I am quick to respond to any inquiries on my listings and clients. You can rest easy knowing I will be on the job for you and I will keep you posted. From start to finish, I will go the extra mile for you…my client.
Constantly furthering my education and staying on top of advanced technology has given me an edge in the competitive market. A skilled listener and a strong negotiator. My goal is to exceed your expectations.
I speak fluent English and French.
And that’s me in a nutshell!
Languages: French / Français, English / Anglais
Nicole's Awards and Achievements
Thank you to all my clients for your trust and support.
- CRITERIA for TOP TIER status includes all individuals and team leads who have achieved Royal LePage National Top 10% Award or better.
- CRITERIA for Royal LePage National TOP 10% Award: Royal LePage National TOP 10% Units/Agent
- CRITERIA for LIFETIME MEMBER Award of Excellence: These Award winners have attained the Royal LePage President's Gold Award (or any higher award level), ten out of fourteen consecutive years.
- CRITERIA for Award of Excellence: For first-time inductees, repeat qualifiers, and sustaining members, attaining the Royal LePage President’s Gold Award (or any higher award level), five out of seven consecutive years.
- CRITERIA for Director's Platinum Award: Award winners represent the top 4 to 5 percentile of their marketplace, based on gross, closed and collected earnings.
- CRITERIA for President's Gold Award: Award winners represent the top 6 to 10 percentile of their marketplace, based on gross, closed and collected earnings.